- Rural Locum Assistance Programme means Rural Locum Scheme Ltd, trading as the Rural Locum Assistance Programme (LAP) ABN 66 150 395 618
- Contract means each and every contract from time to time made between Rural LAP and the Client in respect of which Rural LAP provides the services of a Locum to the Client.
- Client means the party identified on the Client Job Order which has requested the services of a Locum.
- Locum means the Locum whose services are supplied by Rural to the Client as contemplated in this agreement or any Contract.
- Client Job Order means the documentation from time to time entered into between Rural LAP and the client recording the details of a Contract.
- Fee means the fee chargeable by Rural LAP to the client under a Contract.